Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Iwa Moto

IWA MOTO

Iwa Moto
- more pictures

Profile
Did you know that Iwa would love to be in the cast of a Sleeping Beauty remake? What other tidbits do you know about this pretty girl? Check out her profile now!

Basic Info
Name: Iwa Moto
Nickname: Alien, Lyn, Ewa, Aiwa
Birthday: August 29, 1988
Birth Place: Las Pinas City
Showbiz Anniversary: March 13, 2006

Personal

Adjective that best describes you: Frank
Fashion: Shirt, jeans, cap and rubber shoes
Most treasured item: Towel
Fears: Death
Goals: To become successful

Favorites

Hobbies: Matulog, manood ng TV, tumambay at kumain
Sports: Cheering, volleyball, track & field
Pets: Dogs, cats and fishes
Movie: The Notebook, Mean Girls
TV Show: Nuts Entertainment, Love to Love, Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, Animax, AXN
Singers: Joy and Bevz
Song: "Huwag Na," "Kulang na Kulang," "Can’t Take That Away," "Tattooed On My Mind," and "Eternal Flame"
Music: Senti, R&B, hiphop, rock
Book: Eat Right For Your Type
Author: I forgot eh!
Expression: Girl!

Star Trivia:
Iwa's unforgettable childhood memory was when she fell from the stairs in Glorietta!

Q & A

Why did you enter showbusiness?
I just tried it

What do you consider as the turning point in your career?
When I joined StarStruck 3

If you weren’t in showbiz, what kind of career would you have?
I’ll be the new cast of Sleeping Beauty

What is your biggest frustration/regret?
Eating too much!

What do most people don’t know about you?
Being emotional and sensitive

What is your most unforgettable moment/experience?
When I joined Starstruck 3

What are you most proud of?
I’m proud of being true not just for the people around me but also for myself

What do you value most?
My family

What do you want to achieve?
As of now, I want to finish my studies as well as to help my family

No comments:

Post a Comment